Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My New Notebook

 ACER.. DELL.. LENOVO.. asus..
my bro n i surveyed notebook by searching internet.
the first choice is....
but my bro said 'no' for that bcos of it's not have a graphic card n the ram is not enough for autocad.
so, it's rejected.

the second one is...



it's a pretty good, but..when i see at the shop a price is....rm2499!!! 
oh, no..i guess the price rm2199. my badget is just rm2200 n above..
so, it's also rejected!

the next one is....



w0w!! lenovo is so cool!
that is my bro suggestion.."rm2200 jerr..," my bro said. 
but...here is kota bharu, kelantan not kL, shah alam, or lowyat...
lenovo is not get a tip top notebook at kota bharu. so, no shops have lenovo here..huhux
maybe kelantanese not comfort to buy lenovo coz lenovo has a higher price than others..
so, let's to say gudbye for lenovo..i can't find u..



Finally,i already had a notebook for myself.................................ASUS!

after walking for 30mins..i saw another brand of notebook
yeah2..i got it!! my finger juz show me this notebook only for me... 
but i really dun know with this brand,ASUS but my bro said this brand has a good quality too.

so, it's acceptable!!


firstly, i really2 want to say...
  •  thanks to my second sistar! without her helping maybe i dun have a notebook for my own untill now..
  •  thanks to my eldest sistar too.. with lend her laptop for me before.. without her,maybe i can't do my assignment properly from first sem untill today..
  • thanks to my bro..for giving a good recommend to me to make a decision to choose the best one (notebook) for me..
  • thanks to my fourth sistar..without your external, i can't to save my doc..
  • thanks to my third sistar for streamy!! haha..24hr online!
  • thanks for my mom toooo..for everything!!
ASUS or TOSHIBA in my heart?? oh,so refuse..


my first lapy is TOSHIBA but the new one now is ASUS..
anyway, i really miss toshiba..but i'll try to love asus like toshiba or maybe more than that..
lastly, not acer, not dell, not lenovo but ASUS it's mine...


*the lesson of the story... 
~ something we plan usually is not become reality but the reality it comes from miracle without our expectation

3 comments:

  1. wuhuuu.. bestnya emma! baruuu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nape x follow aku lg..ehe
    kata nak mai cni..haish

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah....nk baru jgk la..jeloz...abah...emma ade lappy baru..sy pon nk..hahahah

    ReplyDelete